- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Sorry, I couldn’t hear you over the sound of your dad leaving your family every weekend to come make it rain on me.
"Camping Under the Stars"
Peter Nyong’o’s Oscars selfie game strong
Her brother cute
he could get it
a bitch ready to say something mean (via collectionof-paradoxes)
#le crew #literally all our phone conversations
see also “don’t get me started”
and “I’m a god-fearing woman,” or it’s variation “I’ma Christian.”
"Let me not."
"I probably shouldn’t say this."
"*Abruptly changes the subject*"
^ ALL ME
-finally does laundry-
-never puts away laundry-
-takes clean clothes out from pile until pile is gone-